Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Mini Challenge Winner

I really enjoyed all of the mini projects and cards!!  

The winner of the $20.00 Ippity Gift Certificate is 

Pattie with this pretty card

Congratulations Pattie - email me at stamps_scrapbooksbyrona@hotmail.com 
with the name of your Ippity chick.

AND check out these fabulous 

CHICK PICKS

Nina made this fabulous 4x4 easel card using Ippity set Thanks for all Things.


Angie made this adorable 2x2 mini using How You Doin'?


Jenny made this fabulous card using Bit of Burlap and Quotes a'la Happy!


A Cool challenge just got started - what are you waiting for - you can't win unless you play!!!

7 comments:

  1. I'm so excited that I won! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for showing my card! I'm glad you like it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree. These are great cards. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun challenge, thanks for picking me for a "chick pick" :) :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woohoo! Congrats ladies...so much creative mojo here! *smile*

    ReplyDelete