Thursday, July 19, 2012

Winnerday!!

So sorry I am a little late with this!!! 

I am THRILLED with the fabulous entries!!
 You girls ROCKED the PAINT!!!

I am showing the CHICK PICKS FIRST

Jamie had 4 entries and they were all AMAZING!!! 
Go check them all out for yourself and BE INSPIRED!!
Jamie used Ippity sets Bloom & Simplify and Music of My Heart

Check out this fun layout by Mariella!! 
I love how she journaled over the paint!
Mariella used Ippity set Thankful for You

Jen used her kids paint on this one!! 
I just adore the bright fun colors for a Christmas Card!!
Jen used Ippity set Gingham Christmas Greetings

There were so many other fun ideas and beautiful creations 
they were all CHICK PICKS!!!

Random.org picked our winner of two 
Ippity Itty Bitty stamps of your choice.

and
Susan Martin - your number came up!!!

Email kelli@unitystampco.com with your choice of 2 Ippity Itty Bitties and your name/address. 
Tell her you are the winner of the Unity Opportunity Challenge!
 
Thanks again to all who played along!!! 
Don't forget to enter the current challenge!! Flowers (my favorite!!)

Rona

No comments:

Post a Comment